The Pike/Pine/Broadway triangle is too full of stuff. (It’s so dense, I’m working on a longer guide with sections by dessert type.) Even competitive eaters would have a tough time eating at every place in one day.
This is a short highlights reel of some stuff you should totally check out when you have the time. There’s so much there, so go exploring!
Where you’ll go, what you’ll get:
A. General Porpoise: Sugar-crusted brioche doughnuts
B. Slab: Chocolate chip cookies
C. Amandine: Experimental macarons
C. Kurt Farm Shop: Seasonal ice cream
D. Rachel’s Ginger Beer: Ginger beer (and ginger beer floats!)
E. Cafe Presse: Chocolat chaud
- Bring $5-$10 per person, per place.
- Total walking: 0.6 miles (15-30 minutes)
- Recommended time: 1-2 hours
- Parking is tough, but doable. Slab often has open paid spots near it.
- Slab is only open 10-3, Monday through Friday.
- General Porpoise is worth visiting early if you want the doughnuts at their peak.
- For some quiet, there’s a courtyard behind Kurt Farm Shop and Amandine.
- If you’re low on time, stops A-C are super close together and will still be a fun trek.